P-Sluts Vols is a GAMECHANGER!

Moderator: dan

Kslvt
Veteran Member

Re: P-Sluts Vols is a GAMECHANGER!

Postby Kslvt » Sat May 11, 2024 12:56 pm

Personally, I'm disappointed with the direction the P.Sluts series is taking.
Virtually no more solo scenes, it's all about pouring gallons of puke no matter how ...

In my eyes, the series has lost what was its strength :

For me, P.Sluts was the ultimate test for a girl ...
How will she handle being surrounded by cocks that abuse her throat, force-fed like a pig and fucked without restraint or respect.
It was a true test of performance... pure madness.

Now everything is automated, every scene is the same, just pairings where the aim is to flood the other girl with puke that has nothing to do with sex...

Apart from a few exceptions that followed the old formula, it's been a while since I bought any scenes...
BEURETTES ARE THE BEST ! PISS / PUKE / ROSES : THAT'S ALL WE LOVE !

Kslvt
Veteran Member

Postby Kslvt » Sat May 11, 2024 12:57 pm

Kslvt wrote:Personally, I'm disappointed with the direction the P.Sluts series is taking.
Virtually no more solo scenes, it's all about pouring gallons of puke no matter how ...

How will she handle being surrounded by cocks that abuse her throat, force-fed like a pig and fucked without restraint or respect.

Now everything is automated, every scene is the same, just pairings where the aim is to flood the other girl with puke that has nothing to do with sex...

Apart from a few exceptions that followed the old formula, it's been a while since I bought any scenes...

*Almost no more solo scenes

Jaxkbnm
Veteran Member

Postby Jaxkbnm » Sat May 11, 2024 1:12 pm

Kslvt wrote:Personally, I'm disappointed with the direction the P.Sluts series is taking.

I ageee on some things but I noticed solos don’t sell well. What should be done to bring things back to form then?

Kslvt
Veteran Member

Postby Kslvt » Sat May 11, 2024 1:24 pm

Jaxkbnm wrote:

I ageee on some things but I noticed solos don’t sell well. What should be done to bring things back to form then?

Back to the old formula:

A girl gorged like a pig, facing one or more cocks that put her throat and holes to the abuse test, and we enjoy the result :o

justinwarren41
Veteran Member

Postby justinwarren41 » Sat May 11, 2024 5:43 pm

I can see your point. First one (ever) for Vitoria and Natasha Rios, it was non-stop. Either she was puking or getting fucked in the ass while binging on something. The scene flows better, no stops, pauses or interuptions

Natasha pushed herself in P-Sluts Vol 2

Either refueling while getting fucked in the ass or purging, no breaks
Screenshot 2023-12-13 164949.jpg
Screenshot 2024-01-02 155935.jpg
Screenshot 2024-01-10 121216.jpg
Natasha Teen * Valentina Milan * * Veronica Leal * Anna de Ville * Kelly Oliveira * Alexxa Vice * The Future is Anal
0% Pussy * Ass is the New Pussy * PM Me on Twitter justinwarren411

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Sat May 11, 2024 6:26 pm

(...) it's been a while since I bought any scenes...

+ 1
First I had to get used to it and finally got fixed a bit, but now it looks boring.
It wasnt just about pukeing in the beginning, but about hard assfucks while refilling the stomach or spilling it out. Ideal was a 'puke-ed' hard DAP, now more often hard anal or DAP is separate and rest is separate. :(
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

Ahmad_Howell

Postby Ahmad_Howell » Sun May 12, 2024 5:05 am

In my opinion P-Sluts is still a great addition to the studio but my one gripe with it is I DO NOT like them adding the men puking whatsoever. The new scene with Victoria Dias and Eva Perez the guy puts food in his mouth then to spits it into each of the girls mouth. That for me just isn’t hot it’s way hotter when only the women do it. The only purpose for the men being there is to fuck the models brains out. End of story

justinwarren41
Veteran Member

Postby justinwarren41 » Sun May 12, 2024 3:14 pm

Uh no! No dudes involved in feeding the girls. Other than pissing in their mouths or handing them stuff.
Natasha Teen * Valentina Milan * * Veronica Leal * Anna de Ville * Kelly Oliveira * Alexxa Vice * The Future is Anal

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Mon May 13, 2024 11:13 pm

I actually like seeing hot girls, puking over another hot girl...it turns me on a lot.

terrysdirtysecret
Veteran Member

Postby terrysdirtysecret » Tue May 14, 2024 3:12 pm

xxxVIPERxxx wrote:I actually like seeing hot girls, puking over another hot girl...it turns me on a lot.

Fucking A.

justinwarren41
Veteran Member

Postby justinwarren41 » Wed May 15, 2024 12:49 am

Funny, I might edit my comment I can't decide. I just watched Vitoria Beatriz and Victoria Dias' scene. And the girl to girl action is INSANITY
Screenshot 2024-05-14 171452.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-14 172259.jpg

These volumes are coming out so fast I can barely keep up. Excellent problem to have

Previous

Return to Yummy Estudio