Poll: WHAT HAPPENED TO BTS?

Moderator: admin

What would you like to see in Behind the Scenes Footage?

Girl fully dressed meeting Studs before the Scene (e.g. having a little Talk, discussing the Scene)
8%
Girl talking with Studs right after they fucked her rough
10%
Girl talking with Giorgio just before the Scene ("Interview")
7%
Girl talking with Giorgio right after the Scene ("Interview")
10%
Cut-out "normal" Footage (Bloopers, e.g. Problems to get in new Position, Laughing because of "Wrong Hole" Insertion)
17%
Cut-out extreme Footage ("Accidents", e.g. Puking on Cock while Deepthroat, Dirty Cock while Assfucking, Dirty Ass-to-Mouth / Ass-to-other-Girl-Mouth)
17%
If it happens during the Scene: The Minutes right after a Girl says her Safeword "Stop it!"
13%
Staff meeting Girl and preparing her for the Scene (e.g. Putting on different outfits, female Make-up Artist with Girl in the Wardrobe)
12%
Staff watching the Scene on Set
7%

Total votes : 470

Ichimaru
Veteran Member

Re: Poll: WHAT HAPPENED TO BTS?

Postby Ichimaru » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:55 am

Mostly I like bts which includes stuff that is filmed on the main camera but edited out of the final scene such as stuff which happens during brief stoppages on set. The other thing I like included in bts which you didn't have the option for in your poll; is footage of the female talent dressed up receiving instruction from the director just before filming starts. Though I guess this is mainly something which happens during the filming of scenes which require some acting/dialogue.

I am not interested in interviews before and after the scene unless they include some sexual element such as groping from the male cast members.

Wotan29
Veteran Member

Postby Wotan29 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:40 pm

Though it´s a "normal" Rocco EvilAngel movie, actually this is a superb compilation of great BTS footage:

https://en.paradisehill.cc/search/?patt ... ons&what=1

Exactly the nasty stuff I would love to see on LP!

Great girls being nasty before an scene. Among others:
- Adriana Chechik showing Rocco what a crazy anal and deepthroat slut she is
- Bonnie Rotten & Skin Diamond getting warm-up fucked the shit out of them by Rocco
- Sarah Shevon showing her prolapse and pissing on it, talking about how she loves sucking cocks after dirty anal and getting puked on in her mouth
- Veronica Avluv having anal orgasms while warm-up fucked and singing a song while giving Rocco a blowjob

Come on LP, give us this stuff what happens around the actual scenes!

error01x
Veteran Member

Postby error01x » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:09 pm

I like BTS very much, especially if they fuck her before the scene
www.twitter.com/error01x

el_mero_mero

Postby el_mero_mero » Sun May 05, 2024 12:17 am

I only watch BTS, especially if they fuck before the scene and during the breaks, I would like the formats to be like this again (Behind the scenes #5, Nicole Black, Charlotte Sartre and others more info in description XF013) this was the best bts I saw I hope the others start to be like this

Previous

Return to Giorgio Grandi